Students who want to take admission in 10th and 12th directly without wasting they're a year has multiple options.
CBSE Private and CBSEPatrachar are some of the most sought after options.
CBSE Private and CBSE Patrachar are options that relieve the stress of thousands of Parents and Students alike.
Both CBSE Private and Patrachar students will be appearing for CBSE board examinations, same as that of those of regular School Students.
The students of CBSE Private will be getting the same certificate mark sheet as that of regular school students.
For CBSE Private following category of students can apply:
· Girl candidates can apply for CBSE Private in a fresh manner.
· Girl candidates of both classes, 10th and 12th can apply in a fresh manner in CBSE Private.
· CBSE Private is for those students who have failed in final board exams of 10th and 12th. Hence students who have failed in their board exams can apply for CBSE Private.
Following categories of students can apply in CBSE Patrachar:
· Student failing in-class 9th or 11th can take admission directly in class10th or 12th under CBSE Patrachar.
· Students who have dropped out of class 9th or 10th can take admission directly in class 10th and 12th of CBSE Patrachar Vidyalaya.
· Students who have passed in Class 8th can take admission in class 10th directly under CBSE Patrachar.
· Students who have passed 10th can take admission directly in class 12th under CBSE Patrachar.
· Both male and female candidates can take admission in CBSE Patrachar.
Students enrolled under Patrachar Vidyalaya are going to give the same set of exams as that of regular schools; hence at Patrachar we make sure to keep them up to date with the latest information, assignments, practicals so that they don’t miss out on anything.
Hence we can summarise that students enrolled in Patrachar Vidyalaya will have:
· Same syllabus as that of regular schools
· Same date sheet of CBSE as that of regular Schools
· Same Exam Pattern as that of regular schools.
Difference between CBSE Private and CBSE Patrachar:
· CBSE Private is meant for those who have failed in final board exams of 10th and 12th. Such students can reappear for their board exams under CBSE Private.
· A girl candidate can apply as a fresh candidate in CBSE Private.
· A girl candidate can apply in a fresh manner for both 10th and 12th under CBSE Private.
However in CBSE Private for those who apply as a fresh candidate in Private certain practical subjects are not available ( like sociology)
Students who take admission in CBSE Private (girl candidates applying as fresh candidates in CBSE Private) proportionate marks are given in practical as scored in theory subjects.
However both CBSE Private and CBSE Patrachar are excellent methods for students to save their year and continue their education.